Usually i would agree - gameplay over graphics - but every once in a while i like to simply get amazed by gfx and atmosphere. Crysis did that job pretty well for me , although i must admit i very rarely play FPS.
I bought it just for the thrill and got more than what i had expected - the gameplay was actually quite nice and the story felt impressively real right from the start(but then again i rarely play modern shoter)

I will definitely buy Crysis 3 - it seems to combine exactly the things i liked about the previous parts...yeah and i love to explore the world and then research how they did the effects - not only gfx - the sound mixup of crysis 2 is definitely comparable to high class movies.
I remember being at my parents playing Crysis 2 (they got a THX Ultra 7.1 System hooked up to the TV) when the part came where this freeway collapses right in front of you...f***king amazing!
Might notve been the most sensual experience in gaming - like when you find out Sarevok is your brother(Baldurs Gate) - but still one of the best gaming moments i recall.

Last edited by FlorianP; 08/17/12 12:50.

I <3 LINQ