marked too...

Hello 3DGS-Community!

i'd like to introduce myself as a new member on board. My little story began in a city in bavaria, Nürnberg. There i was born long, long time ago. With an age of 8 i got my first computer an Amiga 500. i'd loved this thing. This was the first moment i met things like raytracing and photorealistic CG. After playing some games, loaded from a Datasette (boring slowly) i learned Basic and coded my first graphic programs.
Then a long time later my first PC x386 with Win98 was my own. i pimped them up to do 3ds max thingies and coded with delphi pascal.
And since today i learned alot, but C++. hmm, i don't like it, but this is another story.
I built up business in Second Life and earned a little money, with this i traded currencies at the Forex until now.
I played alot with different engines like: Ogre3D, UDK, GLScene, TV3D, CryEngine and now with 3DGS. On my way to the latter i learned C, because on my tradingplatform MT4 i'm able to write tradeprograms with a C like language.
Now i'm working as a translator for Stock and Forex News and as a Newswriter for a big international company.
I have very interests in Virtual Reality (since the Movie Rasenmähermann), Augmented Reality, Computer Graphics, programming, trading and everything what could expressed with Bits and Bytes.
Beside my virtual life, i have a real life with my lovely family (my wife and 4 childrens). We live on a german farm together with horses, goats, dogs, cats, chickens, conys and guinea pigs. In my spare time my hobbies are bicycling, photography, swimming and doing crazy things.

Enough for now. i hope i could contribute a little here and get also answers to my questions.

Have a nice day

PriNova

Last edited by PriNova; 09/07/12 07:10.