Here you go, most recent version, just a couple of hours old. It's a development build, so don't expect ANY support from my side at the moment.

https://github.com/BoHHavoc/ShadeC-EVO

the link will always lead to the most current development build. Whenever i change something on Shade-C, i'll also upload it to github.

And once again, i can't stress this enough, i can't give ANY support right now as i'm busy with A LOT of projects (my master thesis is one of them) and i DO know that the build you can get on github is not perfect (at least it won't crash and should not have any major errors).

The reason i didn't post the link to github earlier is because it's still not finished and i don't want people screaming around "IT DOESN'T WORK!!!!1111". This happened a lot in the past (by PM and E-Mail) and it seems people forgot that i was doing all this for free (well at least that last part has changed now).

The reason i didn't send any more betas to testers was because i didn't had much time to actively fix bugs and therefore a beta test made no more sense.

Please feel free to CONTRIBUTE to Shade-C. If enough people start working on it, i will abandon the need for a license. I'm tired of all the rants as to why its not finished, yet NO ONE EVER helped out with improving the code. You were always free to improve it, the code was always there, yet no one did it...
And thats the whole reason why theres a license fee now. You are free to try, but once you start publishing screenshots/videos/games which use Shade-C, you have to get a license which is 100€ per seat or 100€ per team per game.
If you are one of the 3 guys who donated in the past and want to get a license, please get in contact for a special refund. I think i still have those 3 E-Mails from PayPal. laugh

All Contributors who actively help IMPROVING Shade-C will get a free license. This can be in form of tutorials/examples, filling the wiki on github, writing a manual (doxygen?), improving the code, creating a demo level (which should be free to use for anyone who downloads it!), etc.

These are the users who are free to use Shade-C, as they already contributed in the past (models, tutorials, A8 license, etc):
rojart (THANKS!)
PadMalcom
darkinferno
PietroNifosi
If i forgot somebody, please get in contact.

/end of pseudo rant wink

If you guys want, i can always post in this thread once i publish a new version on github.

Some shots with 2 shadowcasting spotlights (softshadows), directional shadows using PSSM (softshadows), SSAO, Bloom and ScreenSpace Lensflares. Runs at ~250fps/~1ms on my old GeForce 9800GT . You can get the example on github

Shade-C EVO Lite-C Shader Framework