@MasterQ32: I was talking about filtering 32bit floating point textures, not being able to use them laugh Your HD 6870 should be more than capable to filter them though.
Can you confirm that the spotlight shadows are always soft? That would at least give me a point to start from wink

@Kartoffel:
Of course you are allowed to modify it. You are actually encouraged to modifiy it anyway you want. Let me know when you implemented your HDR pipeline and i might implement it into the main version if it's fast, along with a free license for you laugh
Please keep in mind that i plan to add LogLUV encoding to the pipeline where its needed. So in the end we might get away with standard argb8 textures. It might be a good idea to wait ~7 days before you try to add your own hdr pipeline as i plan to add logluv in the next days (mainly due to the lighting buffer having some banding artifacts).
If you have a better bloom shader at hand, along with tonemapping and whatnot, please give it a try. I too am not to satisfied with the current bloom. laugh

Here's a list of current tasks, so you know whats coming up: https://github.com/BoHHavoc/ShadeC-EVO/issues?milestone=1&sort=created&state=open

Shade-C EVO Lite-C Shader Framework