@BoH_Havoc: Honestly, do you ever see an (Finished) end for Shade-C? God, i tried the latest version yesterday and i was shocked...
Sure it looks nice and runs fast but...
i was one of the betatesters of the version right before that (where you implemented MLAA, SSAO etc) and ALMOST EVERYTHING changed again!! frown
now its not required anymore that models need an action assigned and all the setup commands/parameters have totaly changed.
Plus Im on A7 and had to realize i have no sunshadows anymore (yes because i dont have PSSM)
what will happen if there is A9 now with totaly different stuff in there again? You have to rewrite all again??

And when I look at the To-Do List i see alot of work ahead (im not into shaders) and by the Time thats ever finished all the other AWESOME(!!!) Stuff you implemented will be outdated again.

Now i understand why you want other users to work on Shade-C too, but i cant imagine how that will work...
I know you work close to the CSiS Guys and you probably handle all the changes better then i do, but for none-CSiS users its just best to wait for the final product.
But again BoH_Havoc, I really appreciate what you do, and I NOT say its your fault as you kept saying its all stil in Development.