Quote:
Still getting that error smirk

I'll have a look at it again then wink

Quote:
Does Shade-C already support adaption and does it support higher color-ranges than RGBA 0-255 (HDRR)

adaption is not supported at the moment. You'll have to do the luminance map downsampling yourself. Lighting supports MDR-HDR values (medium to high range). To Unpack Lighting, #include <scUnpackLighting> and use float4 UnpackLighting(float4 input) to unpack. Lighting is stored in sc_screen_default.renderTargets.deferredLighting .
Everything else is non-HDR. However you can encode RGB to Log LUV to get a higher range. The functions for that are already implemented. To use, simply #include <scRGBtoLogLUV> or #include <scLogLUVtoRGB>. You can then use the functions float4 RGBtoLogLUV(float3 input) and float3 LogLUVtoRGB(float4 input).
The current pipeline is:
gBuffer->lighting->ssao->final composition using lighting,color,ssao,etc->antialiasing->forward rendering->refractions->DOF->Bloom/HDR
So i guess you'd have to encode the "final composition" part to LogLUV and decode in Bloom/HDR

Please let me know if you need something for your HDRR implementation and i'll try to implement it as soon as possible. laugh

[edit] Please get the latest version, there was a small bug with LogLuv encoding. -> https://github.com/BoHHavoc/ShadeC-EVO

Last edited by BoH_Havoc; 09/22/12 12:37.

Shade-C EVO Lite-C Shader Framework