Thank for your feedback ratchet. I'll start with the issues:

- Enemy respawning works, but it takes about 4 minutes. I can't make it lower, because then people would have to fight the same monsters again when they leave the dungeon.
- Crashes are very frequent, sadly. The problem here is that I hardly ever have any of those crashes on my own computers, so this makes it very hard to debug. I could not yet find any pattern in which they happen.
- About player walking too slow: Thats true, also the "Grassland" area is too large. I'll probably make the player a bit faster and increase the distance of the camera so you can see more of the level.
- Clicking to attack: I'll leave it like this, but I will add the possibility to hold the mouse key to walk and attack.

On the technical side:
The levels use a custom file format, I have written my own editor for it:

The game is tile-based, which makes pathfinding and collision easy. remember, the server has to run without any gamestudio function.
I'm not doing anything specific with the tiles, they are not connected. Just simple mdl files. I'm using the standard shadow and lightning system, and it works okay.
Shadows often go through walls and change their orientation rapidly, causing quite a lot of visible errors.
Decals and decal shadows don't work with tiles.

Also, I've developed a custom level loading system, which only loads the part of the level that is visible into the gamestudio engine. With this, I don't need a LOD system. The network code is also optimized that you only get updates on things that are very near.

All the game data and the GUI is read from XML files, if you are interested you can find them in the "data/be" directory. With this, the editor and the server application you can create your own MMO game (as long as it uses the same game mechanic as this).

Thanks to everyone who played to far, already found quite a few bugs laugh The server still seems to be stable!