Hi HeelX,

I really hope, that you havn't tested with version 0.050 but with version 0.091 ( http://www.dev-software.com/led/liteEdit_091.exe ). To your comments:

Quote:

1) vertical line at X characters, like 80 or so (adjustable)

Sorry I do not really get what you mean with that. You want that every X characters a line break is automatically added? If so, should the line break be added in the code or only as a displayed line wrap?

Quote:
2) "go to declaration" and/or "go to definition" doesnt work for me if I use it on own functions. It always goes into "litec.h"

Yes that is a bug, thanks

Quote:
3) Please add hotkeys, like Ctrl + W closes a file tab and other

The next Version (0.092, release the day after tomorrow) will contain settings for shortcuts.

Quote:
5) If I run the game under Windows 7, the LED icon is extended in the task bar and the engine is not started separately!

Generally Debug is executed in LED - though in a completely different process (!!). This is needed to enable led to debug and give quite a lot of information. Probably i will change the behavior of Release mode to be executed independently of led.

Quote:
I can't open a single wmp-file without a wmb-file... I wanted to look at the source of it (in ASCII format). When I click OK on the error message, LED crashes..

This is due to a experimental level editor I added some versions ago. I'll remove this editor again, so you can just work on this file - like with any other ASCII file.

Thanks a lot for your suggestions,
regards,
Timo