I will vouch for anyone who has anything to do with Steve Hopwood. He has a vast body of work and all of the highest quality and integrity. This is a guy who codes ea's and will actually tell you not to walk away from the computer, it needs watching! He could have so easily just gone down the route of selling dodgy ea's to get rich quickers and made a mint but he chose to genuinly help people instead, enough said.

PriNova, I get my Zorro scripts coded into mt4 by a professional coder I have been using for ages. Although I think Zorro is outstanding for testing and tweaking strategies I'm yet to be convinced of it's robustness for live trading. Also if you want to run multiple systems you need multiple pc's. I will soon have 3 or 4 automated systems running on the same pc. Also I can shut the pc down during the day rather than having to leave it open 24 hours a day and I can use any broker I damn well pleasy.

It's a no brainer for the moment but I'm sure these Zorro blokes will improve things over time.

Last edited by hughbriss; 10/31/12 08:39.