This was originally intended to be a reply to a forum post here, but halfway through writing it I realized that it's wasted time. Then I realized that I can waste my time in a much better way by just rambling here about how fucked up I think this is.

I'm talking about time, the time people spend here helping others. I don't mind that, it's the gist of a community to help each other and it's only normal to have problems that require help (for all I know, no one is born perfect). But what really pisses me off is the "I asked here, so you fucking owe me help, dickhead" mentality that some people here have. Yes, great, you spend five fucking minutes to write a question, and no one answered you within two hours. We all hate you and don't want to help you because we are evil.
FUCK YOU, if you think that way. Everyone here has a family, friends and school/job/other activity. We all have hobbies and every minute we spend here helping you (by first deciphering what you actually want and then writing a response), we can't get back. I don't mind helping you, in fact I try to help people quite a lot on Stack Overflow and other communities, like this one, but I can't fucking stand people who think someone owes them help because they found the "Create a new Thread" button.

Coincidence or not, but these people also tend to be the ones who write lousy questions, they leave way too much space open for stupid guessing games and if they are asked about what they actually want, you usually get a stupid answer a la "can't you read" or "just give me the code for this". Dude, we are not here to create your game. We aren't your fucking employees, you don't pay us, so just fuck off and leave us alone if that's all you want. Come back if you have an actual, specific problem you just can't solve. It's okay to ask a lot of questions, it's okay to ask them in a short period of time, but it's not okay to expect us to do your work.
And don't get pissed because no one wants to help you anymore after you insulted the whole community after someone told you that you are a huge dick. Just fuck off, you didn't contribute anything and simply put, you are worth nothing to this community.

Oh and one more thing, if I see one more post where someone asks basically the same thing they asked two days earlier because they don't get the concept of learning what they are actually doing (copy'n'paste, herp derp, why bother trying to understand what I'm pasting here, lol xD), I'll drown a fucking dolphin.

PS: Since you can't write a complete sentence, could you at least learn how to use code tags? And proper indentation, because quite honestly, I want to rip my eyeballs out if I have to read code without any kind of indentation or monospace font.

Shitlord by trade and passion. Graphics programmer at Laminar Research.
I write blog posts at feresignum.com