hehe, know this problem... i take the same orgin on all my tiles to get on all tiles the same result, no matter if they rotated or what else...

#Example
Firstly select distinctive places (vertices)

Next, press SHIFT+S and hit "Cursor->Selection"

Leave Edit Mode and click on Center Cursor on the Editing Panel

For your Corner Ties its Important that this Tile has the same measurements like the normal cliff tiles!
For this type of tiles i use a small trick...
Copy an "normal" Tile to the same location as the Corner Tile, keep the normal tile selected, set the cursor to the orgin of it, select the corner tile and set the orgin to "Center Cursor".

Also you could move the tiles in an very comfortable way. Just copy paste some tiles, move the like you want...
Select the "Target"(the tile where another tile will be placed) Tile, Press "SHIFT+S", "Cursor->Selection", delete the Target Tile, select your Tile which will be on the place where the target Tile was, Press "SHIFT+S" and select "Selection->Cursor".
This Method fits really great with my tiles (Normal Straight Corridor / T Cross Tile / Cross Tile / Corner Tile / Jail Tile).

Hope i could help you laugh

regards Sebastian

EDIT:
The most important Part is to set all vertices straight.
Means all my Vertices are set to an round Value like 1.000.
If you take Values like 0.963 your models will not fit nicely together!
Made this Mistake at the beginning and after creating the second tile i was wondering why its not fitting correctly together...
If you do the work exactly in the beginning you dont have to do anything else on the Tiles anymore laugh

Last edited by rvL_eXile; 11/25/12 19:32.

Tutorials:
[Blender]Terrain creation ENG/GER
[Blender]Low Poly Tree Modeling
[GIMP]Create a Texture for Terrains
CLICK HERE