Yip after watching the age of empires III credits i felt like that and just gone through the main missions of farcry 3 , holy hell epic we cant live up to such epic games but hey we should look to indie games for inpiration even though these games makes me feel like im just doing this for a hobby which is a better way of looking at it , stil there is hope , all you have to do is look at those small addictive games people play to pass time even at work , when i look at them i feel man i can do it too so i believe lets aim smaller but keep growing and one day perhaps be a proud owner of a great selling game.. On another point i have noticed that these big games arent just games they are carefully crafted to show the abbilities of game engine that was used as in farcry 3 it was so obvious to me how crytek shows off the engines abbility to do many types of games especialy rpg ,its more than gaming for these big companys its selling and advertising their tech and kicking the dust in the competeters eys

Last edited by Wjbender; 12/09/12 08:56.

Compulsive compiler