Every time I see a big game, they fuel me to finish my projects, they make me feel like I have something to offer, I never get depressed and jump off a cliff tongue

I've learnt enough using gamestudio to know that it can do decent projects, I've undertaken some pretty big projects.

The problem is, are you a gamestudio developer or are you an independent developer? What's the difference? well, if you wish to develop with gs then you deal with its limitations and work around it, if you just want to make games, then there's no room for getting "faithful" to an engine. Be willing to move on and go anywhere your chance of success increases.

I dont get impressed by the credits of alot of AAA titles because sometimes I look around and see a single indie dev that does something way more impressive.

If you want to make your dream game, man up, nothings stopping you but yourself, if you want to use gs, sit down, plan out how you can make the project with gs in mind, what elements to change, tweak or drop. If gs doesnt seem like it can handle and youre willing to.. move on.

You may not be able to clone your favorite game but you can damn well remove all the eyecandy and make a straightforward fun experience that still grabs attention.