Hello to all, I am happy to see that this corner is still up & running, or better walking slow as it may be:) Unfortunately because of my previous projects, newly started conventional job & many other circumstances the project had to be paused but it was never abandoned, at least not by Ivan & me. As far as I know George never told that he is leaving the project & we also had SirCamaris doing the Sewer drive-through level. The main programmers, Superku & RedPhoenix, did enough code to take the game to 80% of the development and never told that they are not interested to see this game finalized. The game so far has 10 working levels & 2 drive-through levels that are still in 70% done state but the entire code is functional & working great.

The project did start a bit big but we also had a big team in those days:) George was rational & always wanted to restrict the art & program concept to a smaller size but the art team had a vote from full 3D game to full 2D game & voted for 3D semi-realistic concept that was originally proposed by Bug & me. At that time we had no reason to worry because we had 8 people in the art team:) Unfortunately things begun to go bad once the gameplay scathes had to be done. They took too much time & people were getting less and less motivated because things were not progressing. Once we finished the gameplay scathes for just one chapter we lost half of the art team. Then the other problems related to the complexity & functionality of the levels, shaders, models, animations & gameplay emerged and things got from bad to worse.

The thing is that we have a good & functional code & finished levels are in nice quality but the project can’t move at any normal speed until we find more people for the art segment. Game is, however, moving in baby-steps & I am sure there will be some further progress in the future.

>>Demos free3DModels Tutorials<<
>>>>>>> by Pavle Nikolic <<<<<<<