I just for curiosity openned the 3dgs in debug mode, and i can see the checkpoints that test for a PRO version. Which means, in 5 days i have a crack done... fully PRo of the last public version.

Everything is code right? if the computer can open it, then its possible to crack ir.. Everything then its a matter of interpretation of the code and modification.

Anyway they should have a hacker team to see how long they take to crack it, and then report, workarounds to develop a better protection system.

PS: im not distributing the crack, dont worry, if i do it, its just educational reasons...

And Dont ever get cracks on the net, they might come with all kind of things inside...

If i would need to crack, i would do it my own, and clean.

But HEy,Dont look at me like a criminal, as a programmer, thats what i do.. change code, build code, acomplish a goal.. im not selling and distributing ever this thing.

AND DONT private MSG to ask me for, i will report it! (Only if you pay me a million LOLOL, but that way would be silly since you could buy the pro then? HAHA)

Last edited by MMike; 12/14/12 14:01.