Originally Posted By: MMike
Originally Posted By: 3run
Originally Posted By: MMike
Jcl, i cracked the last A8 trial version... Dont know if itrs full PRO or not. And JCl why you say its crack proof?
But i found some weird stuff like Instructor version? Team , Magazine, what are those?
You are nuts, aren't you? grin

What? Im not selling nor distributing the thing. Like i told, i just did the thing to use to try the augmented, did you expect me to buy the PRO just for TRY!?

For me its not "going nuts telling" because, its like natural to mee, i mean, if i can open the thing and just go there and change this and this.... and the crack its not functional, in a way that would be dangerous, or could pose a treat to COnitec (losing sales etc..) Because its not working 100%, and no one would want that i (think).

I just see it also as a educational thing, and even as a form to report they need to (perhaps) improve their protection.

IM not using a CRACKED VERSIon that you got on the internet, to sell stuff... and put things on the market... Without giving contribution to Them. (As a programmer i respect that stuff)...

So thats why i told.

And even that its very subjective. because you see, i could opt to dont tell, but, that wouldn't change anything, because i would do it, then secretly.. (see the thing) examples like this happen all the time. Probably its not just me doing this stuff...

I could graba picture of you, and cut them into pieces, and burn it, and you wouldn't know...

NOw the question is, are you a person that accept the truth first, and then live with it, or not.

but unfortunatly, even if the crack was PRO FULL working, i doubt i would compile any decent stuff. My creativity its not in games, at least recently...

Ok try with physXtest.c in simple folder