YES HE'S NUTS laugh

We don't mind if he can crack 3DGS, Unity, UT3 ...
If he distribute even one only version ... it will be rude for him ...
perhaps he have never cracked anything ... ?

I think he just want and need to talk ...

His thread is USELESS ...

3DGS is a very outdated engine for lot of people, do you really think a crack version would be popular ?
Specially compared to some other popular 3D engines.

And people selling a game , receiving money in their account , i think know that received money on their bank is written for ever in their account ...
I think they prefer to avoid to sell a product made with a cracked version indeed laugh
People selling a game are not kids ...

Cracked 3D engine version IS USELESS ... even if their exist ... for people SELLING a game.

People using a crack to play with the engine ... well it's nothing that really matters ...

Esenthel engine for example is free, just need you to pay a cheap license if you REALLY SELL A GAME.

3DGS commercial is good as that with it's price.

And there are very very few 3D games selled each year with 3DGS ,so cracking is useless.
Unity sells a lot OF 3D GAMES each month compared ...

For serious people we use official 3D tools , Engines etc .. cau we target to sell something.
For peope toying, yes they can play with cracked software ... if they WANT TO PLAY ...

Well this THREAD IS USELESS ... It could BE CLOSED PERHAPS ?
Talking about things that really doesn't matter ...

-----------

I forget :
IF HE CAN T MAKE A GORGEOUS GAME WITH 3DGS COMMERCIAL , NO WAY PRO VERSION WON'T MAKE IT BETTER laugh

And saying he have left for another 3D engine, why he's polluting the forum if he don't use 3DGS no more ?

HE SHOULD STOP POLLUTING THE FORUM WITH USELESS THREAD !

Last edited by ratchet; 12/15/12 09:42.