Originally Posted By: Ch40zzC0d3r
Do you used ollydbg to crack?
Since you said your programming skills are not the best shocked
ASM is one if the hardest languages I can think of. Normally I can crack shit, but if its packed we need to unpack first, where most of the noobs are failing. VMProtect is one of the advanced packers, I need help to unpack it on highest protection.

First What is the definition of cracking, in this view of gamestudio? Why he say is not a fully unlocked crack!? what defines that!
Like i told before, tell me, something to run and that is only possible with Professional!?

(excluding publish, because like i told before, that part is not done) I just wanted to play with Augmented.C (which was a pro version) and i had to foul the engine to at least think its PRO, and it worked.

About packing VMprotection, I dont remember exaclty how to unpack it right away, BUt i think game studio in not packed.
And yes the language is ASM, which is quite hard to understand the jumps and the calls to somewhere unknown location, so it needs some study and luck, finding the right breakpoint, and study the EAX variables and analyse if they sound familiar, or have any meaning in the hexadecimal notation. Its like chinese... but you try find some logic on it.

But once discovered i can do this to A7, A6 and all other versions in theory... because then you know where are the main target sites computer langue uses to understand the variables checkpoints.

Jcl could let me at least try a PRO feature, or script that only works on That edition. I dont know what those russian guys did.. but give me some code, to test if its pro or not pro unlocked (excluding publishing, because i did not do that part, and i know its missing) (that wasn't my point).

And for all guys outhere, complaining about 3dgamestudio, come on, 3dgamestudio is pretty cool, i think its what opened my eyes to the game programming world. I know there are alot serious other 3d TOOLS. But i think this can do alot.

Now yes, about the pay per license, perhaps would not work.. based on the number of sucessful titles.

And you'r right, i did not ever compiled a fully working game, but thats not because im not able to do it but instead because there are alot of cooperation team sometimes, on those huge games you see outhere, that i could not afford. And working alone sucks, however i have alot of unfinished project.

AND I DID not MOVED TO ANOTHER 3d ENGINE! I STOPED using this engine, i got stuck, and quit doing games.. now im more into server side, and PHP languages, and working on sites, and such, or some statistics programming for Biology.

Dont be scare man, im not goin to crack your bank account! LOL, im a normal guy, i just have many skills in many other fields, its not just programming. Can you blame me for having skills? and know about things? At least i come up and talk this stuff, because in first place it must be known, vulnerabities its what makes things stronger next time ..

Last edited by MMike; 12/15/12 14:56.