AND I DID not MOVED TO ANOTHER 3d ENGINE! I STOPED using this engine, i got stuck, and quit doing games.. now im more into server side, and PHP languages, and working on sites, and such, or some statistics programming for Biology.

Well what are you doing here so ? here is game making, not trolling !!

Dont be scare man, im not goin to crack your bank account! LOL, im a normal guy, i just have many skills in many other fields, its not just programming.

You should be carefull saying you can crack lot of things ... it's like saying you have lot of illegal weapons for example ... it could be hard for you at final ...
Lot of ego personnality can be dangerous , even if at final you didn't intended to to nothing bad ...

Can you blame me for having skills? and know about things? At least i come up and talk this stuff, because in first place it must be known, vulnerabities its what makes things stronger next time ..

Anyone has big skills, and there are better than your in life, you are never the better.
3DGS is like some other 3D programs, it works, it sells, and people are here on the forums to make things ...

NOT TO TALK ABOUT USELESS SUBJECTS ; SO STOP TROLLING AND GLORIFYING YOURSELF !

Open up yourself, be creative, program good things, improve yourself, help other people ...

Instead of saying : "THIS IS ME THE SUPER CRACKER" and all your philosophy ....

Or continue loosing your time laugh ??

Last edited by ratchet; 12/15/12 15:06.