thx for testing out our demo's

As a non coder it was for me nice to try create something people can use to learn from. So kids love the game and jup the music is annoying (Press M to cancel it) The drawings are royalty free so i did not draw them myself laugh An instruction is still a good idea so i will add it. Kids seem to love it and it was my intention to create something that teaches younger children. In this case animals and there sound in a playfull and simple enviroment

You're right about the proportions but my goal was to show the solar system and in the second part the player can visit the planets. I will however change a lot in the future now i have time for it to create a master piece laugh hahah thank you for testing and voting

About solar. My intention was to create a simple demo that shows our solar sytem and gives some explanation about the planet. I used voice sample i found on you tube but can always replace them later with my own voice and music. Due to the deadline i decided to send then entry as it is.

Last edited by Realspawn; 12/23/12 16:57.

Find all my tutorials & Workshops at : www.rp-interactive.nl

Creativity starts in the brain