Please, calm down!

Look. We're not "shitting down" the forum. We're not talking about Realspawn, the person. We're talking his project. Which is what this forum is about. This whole thread is about the projects and the contest. Where else to talk about this? What else to talk about in here? If Realspawn is truly not interested in opinions, feedback - which would be a shame, because how else to learn and improve? - and finally a judging of his game, then, err, he shouldn't enter them into a contest, which are about finding out what is the best and what fulfills certain criteria the best.

To summarize: Any (real, not fabricated) feedback or comment I have about Realspawns project - that he submitted to this contest - are not a private issue between me and him when he posts about it or enters them to a contest with the public voting on it.
There's much to learn from feedback of other projects as well, it'd be a shame if we kept those sources of knowledge away from people! laugh

Also, if we're really allowed to "use anything in my needs", then I want everyone to reply to this in haiku. Also, the first character of every word should, when taken together, form the name of a country in Latin America.
(I jest, of course)

Last edited by Error014; 01/12/13 22:25. Reason: added paragraph for clarity

Perhaps this post will get me points for originality at least.

Check out Dungeon Deities! It's amazing and will make you happy, successful and almost certainly more attractive! It might be true!