Originally Posted By: Realspawn
i wonder why people go talking about this after the contest is done. [..] So the winners are chosen and the whining kids starts...... Don't you guys have anything better to do?

Realspawn, the free communication of ideas and opinions is the right of any of us. Some of the posts here surely test the limits of conventional discourse, because some users seem to be emotionally charged about the whole topic. Attempting to achieve equality among all contestants, your entry should have been rejected in my opinion as well. I stressed already that you infringed some copyright. The reason why people started flaming you is because you looked like you didn't care.

The three reasons why I think it is still OK that you have won, is because 1.) George decided that you were allowed to take part of this contest, 2.) the most users voted for your game and 3.) and ultimately, Conitec granted you the prize. Even though it feels quiet embarassing, it is in all objectivity OK that you have won.

So, if it was wrong in the eyes of so many of us, whose fault is it then?

Is it George's fault, because he didn't checked the entries enough? Is it the community's fault, because apparently no one was interested too much, because if they were, they would have mentioned this before like me?! Or is it JCLs fault, because he granted the prize although he might have known the doubts represented here?

It is apparently your fault that you have broken the rules of the contest in the first place. Don't deny it, it is very obvious and you shouldn't be offended if someone points that out. Even if it was hard work to make that game, it was still a crappy move you did. I wonder why you didn't made some music and spoke the text of that ripped video by yourself, that were so simple.

@Others: Please calm down and please participate in the next contest with the same honesty and enthusiam you showed here while flaming Realspawn. And please check the games before the contest is over wink

Last edited by HeelX; 01/14/13 18:54.