Actually, I hate live-formatting and live-indentation. I am actually writing lots of Java code and when I change things I enjoy writing in the rough and pressing the hotkey for autoformatting, it just looks plain beautiful afterwards.

Eclipse also has the options "organize imports" to sort and minimize the package imports (#includes in C/C++), "sort members" to sort methods, fields, variables and "clean up" with a strategy to enhance the code, e.g. making boolean expressions complete with adding parenthesis around each statement(-pairs) or vice versa reducing it as much as possible, or removing unnecessary casts.

So what I do is often writing lots of code and beautifying it afterwards or when I'm finished. I can not expect that you add such features to your editor, but the indentation-formatting is something that I really miss when I switch back from Java/Eclipse coding back to Gamestudio/Lite-C coding.

I would use Eclipse CDT for Lite-C, but I have no clue how to chain Gamestudio as automated tool in it, so I have high hopes that your editor can provide some nice formatting in the future.

Quote:
Can you go to "Extras-->Tools-->Indent"? This tool is only for the complete file

Ah, I see. It would be better if you would put some example source code instead of the current file, because you could show better what happens, maybe with going to the line of the code segment, that shows the change best. If you want to keep the "show current file as preview"-approach, please don't reset the scrollbar each time a control is clicked. That is also why I can't tell you if I like it or not. Ah, and please add a "reset"-button, because I think I messed up the dialogue or something because the indentation is wrong or so: