If I ever should find time to work again on a project, I'm still tempted to use Neoaxis.
Possibly not the wisest decission, because Unity simply IS the industry standard and my knowledge gained by working with Neoaxis might be a loss of thime... but then again I somehow feel a lot more familiar with Neoaxis than with Unity after reading tutorials and playing around a bit with both.
Unity was somehow a bit too overwhelming... it possibly needs a longer evaluation time than I had.

Maybe it is useful if someone evaluates the possibilities of Neoaxis in the future laugh

Just please... Ivan... give us a MANUAL.
Really really... This is such a big plus of Acknex. The manual is just great.

My point I don't share with many other developers... I'm actually NOT afraid of scripting - I'm afraid of wasting time in a level editor, because the workflow is bad and I cannot see what happens in realtime. I cannot write a class which allows me to setup advanced things in the editor directly.
I want to place some physic object, some joints in a 3d view and want to throw a ball against it and see what happens.
I want to drop a model in the editor, let it walk a path, adjust the walk speed at runtime, maybe fix the path for not getting stuck at obstacles and the like...

That is what is hurting when working with Acknex.
Neoaxis e.g. offers this, while still being not too far away from scripting.
A big advantage and drawback at the same time is you get a huge template code base and you're supposed to build upon it by inheriting classes.
Sounds like I will have a lot of unused code I've never seen and understood residing somewhere in the project space.
So the recommendation of the Neoaxis dev team is to extend the demo project and when getting to the end rip out the unused parts of the demo.
This is the drawback, as I don't like this approach too much.
When I checked the code, some things like the RTS templates looked far too specialized for serving as generic templates...
Also upgrading to a newer engine version will require merging some classes... yuck!

Lots of blablah from my side... still Neoaxis keeps me interested - currently more than Unity actually. Let's see where this will lead to in the future.