Originally Posted By: sivan
Neoaxis is using C#. my main problem is that huge code package which should be used and extended with own classes, I simply can't see through it. probably requires more c# experience. and yes, its documentation is very limited. it's okay if one of the examples covers your game system, you have to tweak it only. its model importing workflow also seems to be not the best.

That's the bad side... yes... then again I can just klick on SSAO in the editor, set some parameters and watch it realtime. I can check the impact on the framerate and display the triangulation. I can create path meshes and all that stuff whiel directly looking at the result. I place a camera path and tweak camera movement speed, direction and angle in realtime.

But still I have the fun part - scripting, and it's OOP. C# is quite user friendly and although I have done very little with it yet, it feels good.

There stays the fact, you have a weird codebase which is difficult to understand in parts. And a cumbersome documentation. *deep sigh*