For me it's a passion and hobby, to make 3D stuff and run it with some templates ... no game for now !

Unteal now it has just been cooperation on little 3D teams to make 3D models for them , even i made for lonewolves who never reached to finish a game also.
I have just prototypes mini games, or some features/editors without finishing them for various reasons (3D engine, programming , lacking feature etc ... )
So yes no game, it i selled and finished one , perhaps i would have been on AUM wink ?

--------------

But don't be so flammed, my intention was nut to hurt your feelings , juts to point out other 3D Tools / engines are not that bad , some mor ecomplicated, some have better features etc ...
And visual Helpers sorry but all 3D artists like them a lot , the more they have to adjust advanced things, the more they go fast and concentrate on other stuff laugh

-----------

I have some RPG idea for PC with 3DGS, like you can see on Projects thread, i've put lot lot of hours and tries, even coding some 3D Tile editor ... TOO TOO MUCH programming, and even more programming for the editor caus i would have to make a complete one as all stuff is placed by reading a file frown

So this project is stand by or abandonned, until i find a better solution without all amount of coding ...
3DGS with terrain support tools could have been some solution ...
I think i'll do like in the beginning, make the level on bLender, import it in WED than place all stuff ...
3D level creation in MODO

-------------

I've been looking at Ogre 3D and Venetica, TorchLight games, they are amazing using a FREE engine.
But too much C++ for me.

Expect to see some progress on my RPG game with 3DGS i planed (i'll won't use a custom 3D custom level editor .. TOO MCUH WORK AND PROGRAMMING for me) !

One again, my words for other 3D engines and their visual helpers, sliders , additionnal visual tools is to point out that 3D artists like that , to go fast ... SO YES, I LOVE VISUAL HELPERS than programming !
(do you think for a new comer to find a terrain editor, particle editor, HUD editor, etc ...won't help him a lot to go fast if he don't like or don't know a lot of programming and his goal is make a game with standard stuff before ??)

Last edited by ratchet; 01/20/13 12:57.