@JustSid :
I htink i posted too much today and talk too much about Unity LOL laugh

Now, I'm not saying that Unity is better than Gamestudio, at the end of the day, all that counts is that YOU use what gets the job done best for you. If that's Unity, then that's just fine, if it's Gamestudio, fine too, if it's any other engine: That's fucking fine as well. Use the tool that is perfect for your taks and that get's the job done for you.

I TOTALLY AGREE.

PS: Some more hypocritical bullshit some here come up with: Mobile is stupid because mobile is casual. Well, alright, you don't have to like casual or mobile gaming, whatever. But how the hell are you able to cry about the non-existant mobile support for Gamestudio at the same time? "Oh dear, Gamestudio will die because there is no mobile support. Also, guys, I think that all mobile games suck because they are casual and there is no real immersion. Unity sucks, amirite?". Ugh.

After playing some mobile games, i just can say some are really addictive, you have fun, it's like old games on CPC 464, you just push start, perhaps some intro screens , and let's go , just play.
And some RPG have a big quality.
So no mobile is not only casual.

PPS: Ratchet, if you try to turn this into a Unity vs Gamestudio debate, I will move your posts into an extra thread (that counts for everyone else as well)

YOU ARE RIGTH.
THANKS TO REMEMBER ME , THAT I SHOULD AVOID TALKING UNITY, ESENTHEL , OGRE 3D etc ... WE ARE USING 3DGS.
AND YES IT WILL ALWAYS BE BETTER THAN 3DGS OR UNITY, LIKE UT3 DEV KIT IF YOU HAVE A GOOD TEAM WITH YOU.

-------------

OK , i htink i will remember to avoid to be stupid and turning each time i see Unity word somewhere in some Vs flamewar.

Perhaps it's to hurry up Conitec to deliver Android, but well it will be ready when it will be ready not before, and i don't think i'll put any pressure by doing some flamewars also , and i will only annoy people.

---------

It's like going to some dancefloor and saying , hey it's better to go to a super bar near here, they have that and that ... and front of you they say :
What are you talking about, don't you have some fun here ? so stop talking about what is elsewhere and just enjoy here !

This is 3DGS Forums, just enjoy A8 laugh
(even if we hope better thinsg on the future)

Last edited by ratchet; 02/17/13 20:56.