f*ck...we're not free....we're catched by Acknex and it never let us go
LOL laugh

An intermediate version of Unity, it's already cheap for such advancde stuff, engine following proressing each year a lot and bringing very advanced tools and features each time.

@Sajeth :
It's not actually about Unity being "better", I think Unity focuses on totally different games than Gamestudio.
LOL

And Unity don't constraint you to any game genre, you have MMo, racing, rpg, FPS, casual ... stop saying non logic and non sense arguments really.

Why not saying UT3 is bad also ?
Caus there is indie people making and selling games with it also.
I just don't like their license.

tons of third-party-addons and actually feels like we're in 2013.
There are incredibly usefull plugins.
Also for non programmers, you want to make a 2D game, just choose the available plugins that will help you directly jumping on creation.
There are awesome terrain extensions, new geometry tools, even some in editor real time modeler.

It's a totally open and easy to make plugins system :
SO YES, THIS MAKES YOU FEEL IT'S 2013.
Caus it's not a closed 3D editor like others, you can make your own plugins you would need, your own extensions, your own personnal tools for the editor.

I don't say it's the best but tell me what other engine allow you to make plugins so easyly ?

You are so obstined laugh
Well you like a lot 3DGS indeed, and we do also, where is the problem ,love 3DGS, but don't say all other stuff is bad.

Last edited by ratchet; 02/21/13 11:48.