Using the public version "shouldn't" change things. I'm pretty sure we got the same behaiviour but after so much testing, who knows. We have to use the beta because of an ent_create problem that keeps cropping up. However, I thought we had to be on server 5.1... would that make a huge difference difference?

We'll revert to your settings tomorrow and test it out. I would ask you to upgrade to 5.1 to match our version and since it's the latest free version (unless you know of a reason why it would be a problem).

Furthermore, if you release the source code to me, I can have my people look it over and we can both work towards this. If you don't want to release the source publically, I can send you an email to send it to us privately.

I really want to extend my heartfelt thanks to you, D3D. As you can tell, this is a REALLY big deal for us. Our entire MMOG runs off of MySQL and thus any problems with the plugin grinds our development to a halt! Anything you can do to help us is greatly appreciated!