First of all, thank you for writing such a nice product like Zorro, and especially for providing it for free!

As a new user, I'm slightly confused. The manual says not to have more than $7000 in trading account. It also says to open demo account with FXCM to test the app. But opening a practice account with FXCM automatically opens $50000 account, without any chance to change the starting capital?!

So, now that I've started the app for the first time to see how it works, and still waiting for the first trade, I'm not sure if trading is blocked because the account is over $7000, or if I just need to wait a little bit more for the strategy to pick up?

My suggestions:

- if the $7000 limit relates only to real accounts, I suggest that fact clearly stated in the manual
- if even the demo accounts must be below $7000, then you should instruct how to accomplish that with FXCM practice accounts, because it's not obvious at all

Once again, thanks for the very nice application and great tutorial, I enjoyed reading it and see a lot of potential in Zorro!