1.)
A game I'd call "Hackers". The idea is to deliver a multiplayer experience based on those scenes we've all seen in movies where people start hacking something and it's done via some crazy to stupid graphical representation to give the viewer something to look at. So there'd be like two teams one being the hackers trying to invade a system and one being the "defenders" who try to slow down / throw back the hackers. Each match would be around a "map" which one can imagine like an electric circuit with certain parts connected to each other. Each player then can choose an element to hack or support where you of course have to stick to a certain kind of sequence so the hackers have a starting point and work their way down the "lanes" of the circuit piece by piece and ultimately have to reach a final position in the circuit (usually at the other side of the circuit) in a certain time frame. Each part a player tries to hack leads to what I'd describe as a minigame which is about math or a puzzle game (or both). Not too complicated stuff but of course no 2+3 calculations or something like that. One probably could introduce several levels of difficulty so one doesn't get overwhelmed by too difficult tasks...

The game would be both about the thrill of solving those tasks as fast as possible while also keeping some tactics in mind in terms of which lane in the circuit you choose where certain parts you "conquer" give you special effects like slowing an enemy down, blocking a certain lane or have a player restart their "minigame". I imagine thrilling 3v3 matches where the "defenders" of course aren't real "counter hackers" but what they can achieve ideally just slows the hackers down so the time runs out before the hackers reach their goal...

2.)
Something like the Crusader games. Isometric perspective, controlling your character with a gamepad for real 360° movement control and then throwing both enemies and traps at the player. This might work for both a sci-fi scenario with its light barriers, cameras, codepads and so on as well as for a fantasy scenario where you raid temples or something like that filled with traps and enemies - the more advanced traps serving the same role as cameras would be explained via magic although the sci-fi scenario probably is the more convincing one. One could advance where the Crusader series left off with more advanced physic puzzles (or just smashing a pile of barrels hitting everyone standing next to it). Additional options like a cloaking device similar to the Predator for stealth missions where people see you when moving too fast / too close to them also would be possible...

3.)
A turn based RPG with a hex-grid based system and moderate tactics depth (and when I say moderate I mean "moderate" when comparing to "OMG is this complex" titles one hardly sees anymore nowadays). The twist of this concept is about being a parody on fantasy games / popculture. I won't go into any details here as this is what I'm actually planning as my next project I want to approach a bit more seriously so it doesn't result in "useless doodling" which most of my projects turn out to be... grin

4.)
A remake of Imperialism with certain extensions to the gameplay especially when thinking of the rather simplistic battles. The gameplay is just too addictive and I come back to playing this regularly...

5.)
Something like Megaman X. I so miss Megaman X games. Ok maybe X5-X7 weren't all THAT good but they still were fun to play (and especially X6 is damn hard) but I thought X8 was just a blast and had clever gameplay extensions especially with Axl as the 3rd playable characters and his different gameplay creating this nice "trinity" of different gameplay. Unfortunately Capcom shows little to no interest in this franchise anymore... frown

6.)
Ok this basically is the 3rd "remake project" but I'd really appreciate another Rollcage game although as rumors say there is some kind of "Rollcage-X" or something like that in the making. Still I loved the Rollcage games as they basically combined Mario Kart with a great racing component involving higher speeds (though nowhere near F-Zero speed), skill and crazy stuff like driving on tunnel walls...

7.)
Now for something more unique again. A space combat "simulator" where you steer something like a Starfury from Babylon 5. The clue here: Due to the fighter design you have real thruster control and don't just fly straight ahead like in Star Wars. It would pretty much be a space game with newtonian physics with slight "alternations" to make it more fun. You'd steer with a gamepad where one stick makes your fighter rotate the way you want and the other one controls the thrusters. So when you push left on the "thruster stick" your entire ship slightly moves to the left (from your cockpit perspective). This makes many interesting combat situations possible where it's all about the piloting skills - just like seen on Babylon 5. To increase the fun even more there would be a "maneuver database" where the player can programm certain maneuvers. Ingame the player has two ringmenus where he always can fire up a certain number of premade maneuvers. Imagine a roll to the top left which ends you facing backwards not only giving a nice evasive maneuver that makes you hard to hit but you also end up facing "backwards" and now can fire back. Due to the Newtonian approach you of course will continue flying in the direction you accelerated in the first place so you now can fire at targets behind you while still "flying forward". To spice things up there'd be some missions with fights around capital ships where one e.g. has to "strafe" around the enemy to avoid being shot. To give some better impressions maybe have a look at THIS or THIS. I think it would be great fun to create those maneuvers in an editor and then using them on the battlefield. With each pilot pretty much having his unique set of maneuvers he can throw in I think this would lead to exciting battles where it's not about who aims better but also who throws in the better tricks to fool the enemy / evade fire...