Originally Posted By: jcl
Acidburn: For the trade system it's mandatory that you know if you're in the US or not. If you are no US citizen, you must NOT use the nfa systems - they are for US accounts only. But if you are in the US, you have an US account and can not use other systems but the nfa systems.

Selecting a wrong system might still open trades, but the trades are then not closed correctly. US accounts are not allowed to directly close trades. They must open opposite trades instead.

OK, I'm partly to blame because I just haven't been careful enough about that pesky NFA regulation. I guess I should've opened demo account on fxcm.co.uk, but at the time I didn't know it existed. Maybe you could also clarify that in the manual.

Anyway, many hours have passed since I've switched to Z1nfa, but it seems that Z1nfa is also reluctant to open trades. frown I'll give it a full 24 hours window, just to be on the safe side, before I declare Z1* completely broken for me.

Here's another confusing thing. When I stopped trading Z2fx, it asked me if I wanted to close trades, to which I answered yes. At that time my balance (as reported by Zorro) was 50003. Currently, I see the balance jumping between $49997 and $49998. The question is why is the balance changing if I don't have open trades? Is there any way to ascertain that I don't have any trades open?

Also from time to time I'd like to paste the textual contents of Zorro window here, but it cannot be selected. If you could make the text selectable or put a log of it somewhere it would improve communication here on forum, I guess.