nice idea!

some annotations:
1.) i donīt like the name. ok itīs an insider, but for a powerful libary i prefer powerful names like "ACKrage" or something ironic like "jcl" (the "jocular coding libary", or recursively acronymed: the "jcl coding libary")

2.) till now the project looks like opensource crap (sources you can freely download from a repository and donīt work or are buggy like hell). dont get me wrong, i like opensource, but thereīre 2 things which almost all opensource-projects do wrong: presentation and usability (getting started). just a github site is functional, yes, but not very attractive. in future i wish to see a simple page with screenshots of effects using the libary, some information about it, and a downloadbutton that links to the repo (not now, itīs too early). at least a neat logo would be cool. and usability-needs:
* a howto-video getting the libary included with applying a sample effect (or run a sample). itīs easier for beginners
* an grafical overview over the whole libary dividing the modules into categories (not only the doxygen page). i would advise to create a mindmap (with xmind) to do so. Its easy to manage and we have all modules visually at a glance
* runnable samples

3.) use the branch-concept to tag stable versions. it should be not only a common libary, but a useable common libary.

4.) add a license (MIT, Public Domain or something else) explicitly for clarity