hi lemming

I know that : One server can created with session_open("namesession"); command
and
many clients connect with this server with session_connect(...); command.

My question is ... : One server can create many sessions ??? or one server may only create one session...

for example :

The server create one session_open and level_load("level_1") for the control clients and
seccond session_open and level_load("Level_2") with the gameboard... (if it can be done)...

The Clients first connect with session and level ("Level1") for login to server and when select a gameboard from the gameboard list and join or create a new game then the clients connect with the session and level "Level2" which include the gameboard graphics (tables , rules, etc)...

(I am sorry for my english...)

I am thinking that with one server and many clients maybe have problem with lag... commands... or something...
and i am trying to share the jobs to many server...

for example... : one server for served the clients ( login, ids, gameboard_list ) and one server for one gameboard_table...
(The first server give the ok to clients when ready and create new unic "sub-server" dynamic. The "sub-server" turn off when the game end. The "sub-server" is a new .wmp and .wmb program that created when the main server call it).

I dont know if i can do it or if my translate is ok... or ... just me...

//-------------------------------

Server - to - Server communication with Sockets ? can u write me a link for examles or tutorials ?

thk you...

Best Regars.
Dimitris.