Originally Posted By: 3run
Originally Posted By: JustSid
A FTP where projects could go to die would be much more effective and beginner friendly
And yes, he is a moderator, and I wonder how could he allow himself, to talk like that to community members (community projects)?! I've found this very disrespectful towards other peoples, which spent their time! And towards the project itself! Plus I don't like to see, someone poking his nose into other people's business, let MasterQ32 and Helghast discuss this them selfs without a third person (moderator), who actually dissolves his language! As the project wasn't yet published or so, I don't see a reason for anyone to attack MasterQ32 or TUST this way!

I dont think this was meant as insulting. I think it was meant to say that a ftp server with abandoned projects to snag pieces from here or there as beginners would be a better idea. I'm not sure I agree but it wasn't trolling the way I read it. And in honesty, if we did have a server like that it would also be a good place for newbies to see what NOT to do if you want your project iced.