fogman@ thank you for advise, but I'm not here since yesterday as well, you know? And I'm agree with you, that everyone (not only me) should watch their language, and respect each other as well, not only 'true' veterans, all users should be respected around this forum! I'm not going to argue, who has more experience or not you know. I'm not going to complain who's dick is shorter or so, what for? It doesn't affect on my respect to anyone...

BUT I will not reject any of my words above, as I have my opinion (and there is no way for it to be more polite this time) about all of those stuff RealSerious3D just said. I still think that everything he said about video/audio/painting tools is bullshit that I've never heard before on this forum. As non one really asked for a video tool for game creation?? Especially for the price, that people pay for Acknex (even pro version.. whic is yeah, could be more cheaper as well.. professional audio tool, will cost you pretty more than commercial version of Acknex and without any build-in plugins or so, and will be way more costly with all stuff it).

About MED. It's not powerful if we compare it with a stand-alone modeling tools, sure (but there is no way for anyone to say that it's terrible, cause that will mean that you don't really understand it's main purpose!). But why do you need to compare it with those tools?? MED - is more a conversational tool, and it's even more than one! And if your hands aren't growing right from your ass and you have a bit of patience, you'll be able to get some awesome results with it! But still, it's not a powerful stand-alone modeling tool! And don't compare it with any others out there! It's like comparing inflatable doll with a girlfriend, pretty coarsely!

So please, I respect everything you've said to me, and I appreciate your friendly advice, but please don't talk to me, as I'm here for about two days! As I've done a lot myself too (not FOR myself). And as I've said in previous post, I didn't meant to offend anyone, I'm just sharing my thoughts and opinion, yes, maybe a bit too rough but thats the only way I could express my feeling about some one asking for a video/audio/painting tool for 100 bucks!

With friendly greetings

Looking for free stuff?? Take a look here: http://badcom.at.ua
Support me on: https://boosty.to/3rung