Ok, so i work with GameStudio and im not doing this out of actual models, but out terrains. So, to build a cube i'll need 6 faces, that is, 6 different terrains. 1 will remain normal, the other 5 will have to rotated to get the cubic shape. This is one of my first obstacles, because transforming a cube to a sphere, the part about subdivision, all of those things i can manage to get there with a little research, i've actually red a lot of things by now. But this is my first "pain in the ass" obstacle, and i can't get past this because, in GameStudio it's said that terrains cant be moved and/or rotated, this really screws this whole project for me because it wouldn't make sense to use an actual model. Yes, those can be moved and rotated, but it just doesn't make sense to use a sphere model as an earth-like terrain
Are you understanding my problem? It's this one problem that just won't let me keep going with this project, i don't know how people do it, something is missing in my way of thinking