I thought it would be interesting to start a thread for all the folks who are testing Zorro, either in demos or live trading. This is just a thread for us to compare notes & ideas. In all of the other threads we are asking technical questions for jcl, maybe we can start learning with & from each other too. It would just be nice to hear how things are going from everyone else.

I started a demo on May 26th running Z2nfa, on FXCM. I set the Margin at 75 and the Risk at 24. It began making trades within about a day. I've seen it trading the EUR/USD, the USD/JPY, and the USD/CHF. It's been ahead the entire time, but seems to make most of the losses with the EUR/USD. It has been hovering around $50,040 to $50055 for the last few days. If it would quit loosing on the EUR/USD it would have a lot more profit. It made a lot on the USD/CHF yesterday.

I'm wondering when Zorro will buy the USD/GBP. If it begins making better trades with the EUR/USD I think it will begin making some good profits.

So, how are your tests going? Let's all post here and share what we are seeing, and whatever we are wondering or thinking about the progress.
Have any of you been programming scripts? How has that been going? Have you managed to get them to test as well, or better than Z2? What info did you read to help decide which strategies to try?

???