Good idea opening topic like this. Had something similar in mind...

Anyway, I've been trading Z1fx & Z2fx together on the same UK demo account for a few weeks. Started with demo $50000, been down to ca 49000 and up to ca 51500. Sometimes Z1fx leads, but Z2fx quickly loses what Z1fx earned. Other times it's vice versa. grin The equity is $50770 atm.

I used to up the margin & risk @ 100, 50 respectively, but got tired of moving the sliders everytime I restart Zorro, so nowadays I let it do what it wants (i.e. use the default values). It's not like I understand what those sliders do, anyway. blush

Anyway, Z strategies are nice and fluffy, you start them and they do their thing. But, as they're trading on the 4h timeframe, I'd say that at least a year of trading would be needed to make any useful judgements. Because running 2 strategies at the same time quite complicates things, I will stop trading Z2fx, and continue only with Z1fx. Effective this weekend. I will also commit much more time to development of my own strategies from now on. I wanted to do that earlier, but didn't have enough time, I hope it's goin' to change next few months. Famous last words. grin

Last edited by acidburn; 06/07/13 14:57.