I think you guys are a little ahead of me, but we are essentially in the same boat.

I think we are all a bit unsure about how Zorro is handling the $50K of demo capital. I have the feeling that Zorro might be configured to ignore the $43,000 extra, because it is opening such relatively small trades.

I've looked at the performance graphs and it looks like Z2 is supposed to begin slowly, then make progress more rapidly. I guess it has to study some before it feels comfortable making bigger trades and trading more pairs.

I'm concerned that it will need more time than the 30 day limit that I have with my FXCM demo account. I don't know how to extend the account. Maybe there is a way Zorro can continue with a new account #.

It will be exciting to watch it work with a lot of different pairs at the same time.

I wonder if Z1 & Z2 are only able to operate in the 4 hour time frame? I haven't seen it mentioned in the manual. Btw, the manual seems "huge" as a beginner. I know it will all become more familiar as we work our way through it. I haven't printed it yet, but I think that will help me to work through it section by section.

I am surprised there are not more people using Zorro. I think a lot of folks who have been trading for a while have seen a lot of promises come and go, and most are scams.

???