@oliver:
thanks, but I just reworked the shade-c stuff, most of the work was separating the scripts I really use, and reading and understanding the view/material settings and shader codes. I always do only what I need at that moment, this way my work is very efficient. I needed good water, faster shadows than the customized pssm, and a bit better terrain multitexturing (later I will deal with the all-in-one shader too, because once I will need a few features of it).
now all is ready to put into my editor (water was done in March) to make settings menus to really utilize these features, checking in real-time everything, because without that it is very difficult to use. it requires some further code reworks, and attention to keep max compatibility with other stuff, but does worth the time.
sometimes I really don't understand why shade-c 0.91b was left as is, it has great features, maybe even too many and too complex, it requires only a more user friendly environment. I know shade-c evo, which is more orgnized but seems to also lack user friendly setting possibilities, and furthermore not free for released apps/games.

Free world editor for 3D Gamestudio: MapBuilder Editor