(SIDENOTE: in looking at the Zorro.mq4 script, it seems that broker suffixes are handled automatically, so there is nothing needed to be changed here)

Ok, I tried to do this and it "may" have worked. Can you please look at the attached file here and answer a few questions for me?

The first time I ran the Download script, it produced several errors saying pairs were not available (some were, some weren't). I assumed this was due to the pairs not being available on FXCM's datafeed. At the conclusion of the script run, it crashed Zorro.

So I restarted Zorro with the -diag switch and tried again. However, on this second run, it went through every pair in the loop and said it was successful (see attached Assets.dta file) (SIDENOTE: the reason for the initial crash "could" have been that the MT4 demo platform was a brand-new install, most pairs had never been opened even once. The reason for this is because I never use demo platforms, only live. This theory could explain why the 2nd run of the script was able to identify every pair requested.)

I have a couple questions now:
1) The pairs that IBFX uses do not have a slash between the instrument (ie, EURUSD instead of EUR/USD). My question is, will Zorro handle this correctly, or do I need to tell the Zorro.mq4 script to translate them to have the slash? My understanding is that pricing will be coming from the FXCM datafeed when using the MT4 plugin.

2) Presumably I will need to remove the default Zorro assets that are currently still in the Assets.dta file attached here (for example EUR/USD is the default to be removed, whereas EURUSD is the IBFX-downloaded asset)

Once I get this Assets.dta file cleaned up/correct, I'll post it back here for others who may want it. These assets represent all the live-tradeable assets on a US-based IBFX mini platform (I downloaded them from the demo, but I only included the ones available on live platform)

THANKS

Attached Files
Download_IBFXmini.zip (94 downloads)
Assets.dta and script