I've been running Z12 on a demo account since July 18 and so far, yes, it's doing well. It's booked $1,064 in profit with another $835 floating. Will wait some months before I go live as well laugh

I'd like to post the results on Myfxbook or such to share with you guys, but I'm running it on FXCM TS2, and for some reason when I try to run Myfxbook's publisher (in administrator mode, as they instruct, because I'm using Windows 7 - in fact, am running Windows 7 via Parallels on a Mac), I get a network error that says: "Windows cannot access \\psf\Home\Downloads\TradingStationPublisher.exe Check the spelling of the name. Otherwise there might be a problem with your network." I've asked Myfxbook support about this, but they have no idea and told me it shouldn't have anything to do with the network.

Anyone have a solution for this, or some other way to share my results?

BTW, Sundance, my Z12 didn't take any USDCHF trades, but when it does open trades, it places huge SLs. These haven't been hit yet, but trades have been closed at a loss, so I'm assuming the SL is some sort of emergency stop. Is this right?