Originally Posted By: bfleming
I'd like to post the results on Myfxbook or such to share with you guys, but I'm running it on FXCM TS2, and for some reason when I try to run Myfxbook's publisher (in administrator mode, as they instruct, because I'm using Windows 7 - in fact, am running Windows 7 via Parallels on a Mac), I get a network error that says: "Windows cannot access \\psf\Home\Downloads\TradingStationPublisher.exe Check the spelling of the name. Otherwise there might be a problem with your network." I've asked Myfxbook support about this, but they have no idea and told me it shouldn't have anything to do with the network.

Anyone have a solution for this, or some other way to share my results?

It seems that you're running publisher from the shared disk, maybe you'll need to install it in the primary partition. Some programs don't like to be run from the shares, unfortunately.

You could also try MT4i.

I have another issue with myfxbook where all four of them (check the link in my sig) mysteriously die after some days of running. They die at the same time. Happened twice so far. It's not a showstopper, of course, just somewhat annoying. Whatever I run on the Windows platform seems to die sooner or later. tongue