Hi George, Love the snakes and ladder example and am adapting it for my little version but I have hit a problem.

I've checked through the code over and over and there is no difference except for the number of nodes used, the level name and some comments.

The problem is that on start, the +1 factor does not function correctly for me and counts node skill1 as the start of the dice results but the examples calculates from skill1 then adds the result to that and so the 'Player' moves correctly.

So if the dice roll is 1, the game freezes and the player remains in the start pos.

Only skill1 is set in WED and all other skills remain at 0 for the start node.

The edits I made are for 64 nodes set in an 8x8 grid.

I intend to recreate the project now that I am familiar with it (spent 2 days playing with it, making the board, changing node skills, adding new nodes and it's great to use this example to get back into light c)and see if the prob resolves itself...

In the meantime, would you have any immediate thoughts on where I may have slipped up given the above?

Thanks for all your examples as I now realise that they are perfect for small projects and even for publishing them, reborn that is laugh