preacherX, you do realize that your new kickstarter most probably won´t do much better than the first?
I believe that just opening a kickstarter and posting on a couple of forums, doesn´t really work, instead the right way to be successfull is to get lots of press coverage on the internet, which won´t just take lots of work by finding the correct contacts and writing them, but also a project those people consider worth writing about. But that is probably not enough, so a better way to get started should be building up a community around your project, as those people discussing your project will also be interested in the kickstarter and help you spread the word. Then if you reach some more people, the press will be more interested in covering your project which will then hopefully result in a successfull kickstarter in the end.

Edit: Also if I consider backing a project, I usually don´t do it just because I like the project, but because of a really cool reward that I really want. But the only interesting reward you offer is the game itself as a digital copy, as I don´t really care about physical copies, especially if they are so much more expensive. So there is no reason to back with more than 5. I also don´t like those close backing levels up to 8, with 1 pound steps. So what I´d consider more interesting would be the level at 5 then maybe another one at 15 maybe including a poster and the next one at 20 or 25 including a t-shirt as that is something everyone has a use for, if well designed. On the higher levels one could add things like an art book, a physical soundtrack cd, ...
But your rewards seriously just suck.

Last edited by Slin; 11/19/13 13:18.