What Slin said. Additionally, jesus christ, that video... 2 minutes in and I still have no idea what the hell is going on there. No idea what happens in the next 6 minutes, I'm not going to watch them.

What's really bothering me though is that you seem to have no real grasp on money whatsoever. 3000 pound(!) for achievements? 10k for music (who the hell do you intend to hire for that? Fucking Hans Zimmer himself?)? 20k for translations? I mean, come on, those price tags are so out of the world for an indie developer, and I really don't understand where you got them from.

And yeah, that kickstarter campaign is, again, pretty much non-telling whatsoever. A game for true gamers that looks like it's made for my mom? Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying your game sucks, but looking at the kickstarter campaign, I don't even want to find out wether it does or not. You don't describe the gameplay in any meaningful way, your video doesn't make me want to throw money at the screen (luckily, because I only have some change left here)... The story is one giant plot hole... Apparently there is intergalactic travel but you have to save the earth? What for? Sentimental value? The dolphins?

Seriously, the game might be the best thing on earth, but you sell it astonishingly bad. That's okay, you are a programmer and not a salesmen, no harm done. But please, for the love of god, find someone to sell your shit for you. And I mean, actually find someone, not hope that someone finds you.

Shitlord by trade and passion. Graphics programmer at Laminar Research.
I write blog posts at feresignum.com