Hello,

So, I feel especially dumb posting this, considering the source of my issue is a basic tutorial intended to teach me how to use 3DGS. But here we are lol...

Anyway, I'm following the instructions it provides, creating a new map, using the Project Wizard, etc.

However, when it gets to the point of adding the terrain, the terrain isn't there. None of the resources provided with the tutorial are recognized by WED. There's only one 'model' section highlighted, and that only has a 'water' object in it.

I've tried setting the project folder as the FastStrike folder, I've tried creating a folder within it. I've tried creating a separate folder outside it. All of this is inside Projects folder under the main 3DGS folder.

I got the assets to show up once, and was able to add the terrain, but when I attempted the step to build and run the map, it said it couldn't load the terrain and all I got was a blank blue screen. I should have seen the terrain HMP.

So, I've tried this in 5 different ways now, and I'm all out of ideas and feeling like a complete moron.

Where am I supposed to be placing the folders for the FastStrike template, and where am I supposed to be creating the project folder?

Thanks for any help.