OK, when trading started and Zorro was still weekended I ran some tests:

a) TS is the big dog. Whether it uses a different API or the same API with a higher priority, when it's running it's always connected. Zorro running doesn't prevent it connecting and stopping/starting Zorros doesn't disconnect it.
b) A single Zorro can run (with or without TS running).
c) If a 2nd Zorro is started, the 1st Zorro's connection goes red. The 2nd Zorro stays green while downloading prices, etc., and starting up.
d) After 4 minutes or so, the Zorro whose connection was "stolen" reasserts itself and tries to take the connection back. (Or maybe they both try a refresh at the same time and it just seemed the "other guy" won all the time...)
e) The connection that was green goes red. The reassert has some success - it can go green for a short time and equity can be updated, but it always quickly goes gray, leaving one Zorro red and the other gray.
f) After 4 minutes or so, repeat in reverse, & loop.

Does this make any sense? I never asked for a special account. Has the new API changed multiple logins/Zorros?

I'm rather loathe to get into a paper chase situation where I have to file a new form with FXCM for every account...

This is with FXCM UK, not US.

Thanks for any help/insight you or a (hopefully dedicated to Zorro laugh ) FXCM rep can provide.