Well, its been over a year and I keep asking myself what I could have achieved if I had stuck with this. Well there is nothing to asking questions with what could have been.
Good thing is I have had sometime to learn the basics of programming and I am ready to give this one more serious try.
I can see some folks here have really stuck with this and they are better at scripting with the C lite variant... I hope they ll hold my hand and help me along as I try and get this working.

I was thinking of a way I could learn and get people involved and interested in helping me. What I came up with is translating the work of Art of Automation from babypips. ( http://www.babypips.com/blogs/art-of-automation )
I will be working my way backwards from his latest post. Pick the latest system he has reviewed and try and automate it using zorro and I will do a test to see how it fairs. I believe that will give me a set of useful systems worth working on for the next couple of months to keep me busy and learning.
So what do you guys think, a good idea?